Sunday 24 July 2011

Day 205: We Popped Along to the Gym

What can I say about this photo...I really am struggling for words. Haha. This is Sarah getting some exercise in my local park...they installed 5 or 6 of these exercise stylie pieces of equipment over half a year ago now. We've been along a few times, and they never fail to make us laugh! The one just beyond Sarah in the photo is a rowing stylie machine. I would LOVE an actual rowing machine in my garden. Or better yet an ACTUAL ROWING BOAT, and a river.

Sarah, Dave, and Fin have headed up north to Lobster (Lybster), to stay with Dave's folks for a few days, so the house is very quiet. But, they'll be back Thursday evening, and then we'll be hauling boxes from our house to their new house the next couple days.

Oh, and, Fin's turning one. No biggy...just my nephew's FIRST BIRTHDAY!!

And if that doesn't make this coming week exciting enough, tomorrow I'm photographing Catherine and Matthew's pre wedding shoot :D So, come back tomorrow for a sneak peak of that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment