Saturday 9 July 2011

Day 190: Hellooo Keswick!


I’m posting today’s blog post from outside, on the ground, on the front balcony of our self catering cottage. It’s the only place I’ve found a signal for BT Openzone. But, I don’t mind too much since I’m looking out at some beautiful hills, as the sun sets, with a cup of tea in hand.

Today’s photo was taken down at a lake called Derwentwater, which we visited for half an hour or so just before dinner. It didn’t take long to fall in love, and I’m looking forward to going back for a swim, and/or some boat trip banter!

Now...I'm debating whether to stay and watch the sun set completely, or go to bed, because my head's throbbing! I think I'll go to bed, so I can enjoy the wonders of God's creation better tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. This photo is beautiful! Absolutely gorgeous. Hope you had fun at Keswick, my cousins went off yesterday and I was well jealous!

    ReplyDelete