Monday 25 July 2011

Day 206: Pre Wedding Banter Bench Monday

So, tonight was the night of Catherine and Matthew's "pre wedding" shoot. I met them out at Castle Fraser, my new love, after work...in the rain. We wondered around, and took a few snaps, but in the end the rain just got too thick. So, we've rescheduled to Thursday night...and having just this moment checked the weather forecast...it doesn't look very positive either! Haha.

Before we headed back to the cars we HAD to get my Bench Monday photo. Matthew, shockingly, had never heard of my Bench Mondays. They weren't bad for first time Bench Monday-ers! And, of course, we had to get a silly shot...
Yeup, this is me...and my next Bride and Groom :D Check the Facebook page later for the few photos from tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment