Thursday 21 July 2011

Day 202: New Textures!

I am getting a little bored of taking poser photos of myself. This was a blooper from the shoot, but it's just far more exciting than the others. I'll never learn to smile with my eyes...and whatever else they have to do on America's Next Top Model.

Anyway, moving on! The reason there's yet another photo of me on the blog, is because this morning I was taking photos of new textures. I tried to create some old scratched paper using some of Dave's left over coffee. And I was telling Sarah I wanted some scraped metal or glass, next thing I knew there were baking trays and pans covering the breakfast bar...DUH. Why didn't I think of that?! So, the above photo has both my paper, and one of the baking trays over the top of it. I'm pretty chuffed!


Don't ask why I appear to be attempting to chop my head off.

No comments:

Post a Comment