Monday 11 July 2011

Day 192: Double the Bench Monday Banter!

You all have the luxury of TWO Bench Monday photos this evening, as we weren't sure Sarah and Fin would be able to join us on our quest for a bench that includes some awesome background scenery, so I got a photo of Sarah and Fin after we'd had our swim in the Lake. But then decided that rather than wait till evening to return to the viewpoint we were at last night, we'd just go now...or then, so everyone could go. So anyway, here's the photo of Sarah and Fin...
And here's the more unconventional Bench Monday at the viewpoint...
We're all there; Ali, Dave, myself, Nana Jana, Sarah, and Fin...being a teenage boy with his belly on show, and his trousers below his underwear. Ha. There was an old couple watching and waiting at the side as I ran back and forth pressing the self timer. I later offered to take a photo of the two of them, and Mum and I got chatting to them. Turns out they're in Keswick for the Convention, and they have friends who moved up to Point. Haha. Oh, and they're celebrating their Golden Wedding Anniversary! I love it.

Oh, and also, check out that view!!

No comments:

Post a Comment