Saturday 23 July 2011

Day 204: I hope I don't get arrested for doing this...

You might remember me mentioning, when I got back from Lewis, that I'd received a letter about Jury Duty. Well today I received a letter informing me my wonderful presence was required at the end of August. Not those exact words were used by the way. So, aye, I'm slightly nervous, but rather excited at the same time! That excitement might wear off rather quickly, if I have to spend 4 days just sitting waiting for my name to be called for a case. At least I'll get some time to read my book!

On another note, I noticed the second Harry Potter movie was on the telly tonight, but rather than have to stop for ad breaks every half an hour, we decided to put the DVD in. But then we decided we could watch the first one instead! So, we did that, and now we're on to the second one. HA. Sad lives. We'll see if we make it through the whole thing.

Hope you're all having a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment