Tuesday 26 July 2011

Day 207: Dinner with the WorthingtonFranz Family

I had such a lovely evening at the Worthington residence tonight. I was showing Lynsey's wonderful Mom, Jill, the photos I took of Lydia the week after she was born, and enjoying a delicious meal with them all. I always love how much laughing I do when I'm with these guys! And it was so great having Jill there to add to it all. When I informed them that I wanted to take a photo of us all for the blog, Lynsey mentioned their family tradition for vacations; everyone putting a different hat on for the photo. So, while I set up my camera, they wandered off and appeared again with a variety of hats. I was loving it! How super cute are the hats the girls are wearing!? Love. It was hilarious.

And what made the evening even More amazing, was our special guest who appeared just after I took the first photo...Wilmaaaaaa! So, of course, we got her in on the action too :)
Thank you for a wonderful evening. I love you guys!

...I seriously love Anya and Lydia in these photos! They're just so cute in those hats!!

No comments:

Post a Comment