Tuesday 5 March 2013

Tom & Eileen Sneak Peek

I got an anonymous comment on the blog post on Saturday night, asking to put a photo of the couple from my Engagement Shoot that morning up on my blog. The comment could easily have come from someone I know, who does have Facebook, but it made me wonder...are there people following my blog, who don't have Facebook and therefore don't see all the photos of couples that I post up there??

Doing a blog post of my engagement shoots and weddings is something I always wish I was doing, but am not setting aside the time for. So, I really must start doing it! I also need to give the website a good update; I have lots of beautiful couples and adorable babies to show off!

Please do let me know if you are following the blog! I'd love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment