Tuesday 12 March 2013

71/365

Check out ma funky wee Punto! JD is currently at the Spa having his brake pads and discs rejuvenated, so I'm hanging out with my new friend Rurie for a day.

I enjoy trying out other cars, and Rurie seemed nice when we first got going, then I got him on to the dual carriageway and I felt like he was gonna fall apart if I took him above 60, but once he warmed up it was all good.

I headed to the petrol station to fill him up enough to get me around for the next day...and a little bit extra to go for a wee spin. He's a petrol drinker, so he's quieter than JD and a little bit faster on the get-go, so that was nice, and I like the gear stick, but the windscreen is too small. You can probably tell I am in no way a car babe who knows all, so that's where my analysis ends. I just like to drive, and sometimes drive fast...but obviously it was frosty and snowy outside tonight so I drove safely, and couldn't resist finding a wee spot for a quick photo shoot before heading home.

So yeah, it'll be nice to have some fun with Rurie for a day, but I think I'll be happy to get JD back tomorrow evening :)


No comments:

Post a Comment