Monday 18 March 2013

76/365

We had a church lunch this afternoon, so I should really have taken a photo for the blog then, but I was so busy chatting to various people, and eating yummy food, I forgot all about getting my camera out. It's quite nice to give it a wee rest though, after it was on the go all day yesterday.

At about 10:50pm, while I was on my bed, catching up on the last few days I've not had the chance to blog, I thought I better take a photo. So I lay down, shut my eyes, and snapped a photo, to show that I can't wait to go to sleep! I wasn't sure about using yet another photo of my face, and thought I might take another, but by the time I got caught up on my days I noticed the time was bang on 00:00am...technically the next day, so I'd missed my chance. Oh well, I'm going to sleep now!

No comments:

Post a Comment