Sunday 17 March 2013

75/365

So, as you know, on Saturday I was at a wedding in Edinburgh, second shooting for Roddy Mackay. The wedding was at the Royal College of Physicians, which I am now absolutely in love with. My eyes lit up and I had a silly big grin on my face the moment we walked in through the front doors, and that grin only got bigger every time we walked through to another room in the venue...I was close to skipping about the place. It's a very beautiful building!

I couldn't resist getting a photo of Roddy at work for the blog. This was taken during the ceremony in the main room. See the pillar on the left? They were lining each wall, creating the perfect little corridor for me to hide away, and get great vantage points throughout the ceremony, and then later during the speeches at the meal.

I really hope I get to go back there for more weddings!

No comments:

Post a Comment