Monday 25 March 2013

82/365

Anna Green, everybody. Lovin' life...

We hired the giant inflatables for Saturday afternoon at the Youth Conference...of course I had to grab my camera for a few photos! I got a few beauties of Anna, but I thought I'd be nice and show this one which expresses her pure delight.

Once I put my camera down I had a wee shot of the Bungee Run myself...the first thing I said to Cassia when I woke up the following morning was "I feel like I've been strangled..." her immediate response was an apology...ho ho ho. I must snore in my sleep. The actual cause is probably whiplash from the severe pull back I got from the bungee cord after reaching the end of the run...it was fun all the same! And I'm hugely disappointed in Cassia for wussing out on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment