Saturday 2 March 2013

60/365

I headed down to Glasgow yesterday afternoon and stayed with my Aunt and Uncle in Milngavie, ready to head up to Loch Lomond this morning for an Engagement Shoot (more on that in Day 61). I hadn't seen my wee cousins, Euan and Abigail, since last summer, and they have gotten so big since then! So it was lovely to spend some time with them :) And hopefully it won't be so long a gap between visits this time!

It's clear I'm more attracted to pictures than words; I was so busy admiring the photos on Ruth's fridge (a couple of which were mine.Yay!), that I didn't even notice the lovely message that was right in front of my face! And the cute wee face in the other photo is wee Euan with my aunt, Anne :) I can't wait till he's got a broad Glaswegian accent, like Abi's, to entertain me with!

No comments:

Post a Comment