Thursday 21 March 2013

79/365

I had a lovely surprise this afternoon, in the form of a Laura from Dundee :D I was 80% through my duties of printing the 'Delegates Handbook' for the Free Church Youth Conference this coming weekend, when I received a text message enquiring as to my current doings. I was very excited about the possibility that she was asking because she was in town and wanted to meet up, and that's exactly what was happening! So I managed to get through the last of my printing and stapling (saved the folding for later) and hopped in my car to meet her at Starbucks for a frrrrrap :) If you look closely you'll see that she's actually drinking Katherina's drink...yeup, that's me. It's amazing what they hear when I say my name or how they presume it's spelt.

I love surprises :) It was such a lovely, but too short, catch up! I look forward to your next dentist appointment, Laura :) Perhaps I'll start sending you regular packs of sugary goodies so you have to come up more often...

No comments:

Post a Comment