Sunday 17 March 2013

74/365

Friday was a pretty busy day! I spent the morning doing portraits at a Mum's & Toddler's group, then met my friend Tanya to make clues for an Easter Egg Hunt, on Aberdeen Uni campus, for our students from church...which took us a while. Haha. Then once I'd gotten home and unloaded all my studio kit from the car, I had to back up all the files from the shoot that morning, and clear my memory cards ready for the wedding I was assisting at on Saturday. I then squeezed in having a shower and eating some, very nutritional, food (fish supper), as I hadn't really done that yet, before driving down to Edinburgh.

I had only just decided to go down to Edinburgh the night before, and my friend Katherine very kindly let me stay with her for the night, after my very short notice request! It was a nice treat getting to see her while I was down for the wedding :) This photo shows how cool we are, especially in our colour co-ordinated pj's.


No comments:

Post a Comment