Saturday 9 March 2013

67/365

I'd like to tell you the photo for Day 66 has a deep and meaningful reason behind it...but, really, I spent all afternoon at my desk working, and rather than take a photo of me with ma specs on I had a wee look through the various amazing pieces of jewellery I've received as gifts over the years and thought this necklace would be cute for a photo :)

I guess, I could say, that I am very glad I decided to follow my heart, give up my job as an Accounts Assistant and go full time at my photography business :) I am so very very lucky getting to do what I love as my job! It's wonderful being asked to capture the day a couple starts their new life together with all their friends and family. I'm close to tears at every wedding, and quite often realise there's a massive grin hiding behind my camera throughout the day :)


No comments:

Post a Comment