Monday 11 March 2013

70/365

I had some company for this week's Bench Monday, in the form of a cute 4 year old and her Mum, my good friend, Emma.

I can't believe it's another snowy Bench Monday. Seriously, where did it come from?! I'd much prefer snowdrop flowers, than actual snow. Bring back Spring! Saying that, we did have fun throwing snowballs onto the frozen pond and creating beautiful art with snow splatters. We were intrigued as to the thickness of the ice, but with a child present we were, of course, responsible adults and didn't test it to find out.

I don't think we'd be have been able to run across it like Hotty McHot Hot does in Skyfall. Yes, for those of you who haven't seen Skyfall yet, there is an actual character in it who's called that...you want to watch it now don't you!

No comments:

Post a Comment