Sunday 3 March 2013

62/365

My friend, Tanya, cooked an absolute feast for the students, and young workers, this afternoon at church. I am still stuffed! Thank you, Tanya, for all your hard work :) And your lovely lady helpers for their work too!

After lunch was done, our very musically talented friend, Megan, started playing the piano in the big hall in church, so I suggested we go upstairs and try out the organ...Megan was just a little bit excited at the possibility of getting to play it!

I have no idea when it was last played, so it took a wee bit of time to get it's puff back, but the magnificent notes eventually began to fill the sanctuary. It was a wonderful sound :) The above photo looks so calm, and quiet...I should have taken a short video to post along with it to express the grandeur of the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment