Friday 22 March 2013

80/365

I'm not gonna say much, cause I should really be sleeping right now. Tomorrow's going to be a pretty hectic day, and then I'm guessing I'm not gonna get a lot of sleep over the weekend as I'm away at the Youth Conference...so really I should be stocking up on as much as I can get right now!

But, anyway, tonight I was at the first Connect event by Souled Out at a Starbucks in town, with, as you can see, some fantastic live music. The aim is for young adult Christians from all the different churches in Aberdeen to meet together and hopefully form some good friendships with one another :) I met a lovely girl who, turns out, lives right around the corner from me! Small world. It had a great turn out and it was a really good night! Looking forward to the next event and seeing how this group develops.

Now, time to get some sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment