Sunday 2 January 2011

Day One: I have a blog!

Welcome to my blog...bare with me, I've never done one before! I'm considering doing a 365 project. For those of you who don't know what that is, it involves uploading a new photo every day...for a year. A whole year...crazy. We'll see how that goes!

Here is the start of my 365 Project...nothing grand!

So, the 1st of January 2011 is now over, already!...It makes me wonder what exciting things God has planned for me this year! I'm not expecting them all to be easy, and I hope that I can ask for the strength to rise to the challenges each day. This could be such a successful year for me if I simply put my mind to it, and work for it! I have amazing opportunities infront of me, and I am so thankful for everything I have in life.

Here's to not knowing where on earth life is going to lead in this year ahead, and just taking everything as it comes with a big smile, and a cuppa!

Thanks for reading...maybe see you again tomorrow?

1 comment:

  1. Yeah!!! Go you! Well done on getting started. It is addictive. I for one will check in with my daily cup of coffee to learn how to photo like a pro! I think the 365 project sounds like a great one and have thought about it for myself ......but I will bow with defference to the more talented one :)

    Hugs Judy xx

    ReplyDelete