Tuesday 11 January 2011

Day 11: Mushy Head

I realised an old friend had come to visit this morning when I got up. I tried to ignore him while I got ready for work, but his presence definitely slowed me down, and eventually I realised that he wasn't leaving before I went to work. So, the only thing I could do was tell work I wouldn't be in for a couple more hours, and try get some more sleep. That's the only way I can get rid of migraines you see.

I did attempt to get a bus in to work a few hours later when I woke up and thought my head was better, but my luck with buses wasn't good today, and after 45 minutes in the cold, and realising my head was still pretty mushy, I went home again.


I decided that I would attempt a pretty, creative photo for my blog post today, and it was great to have some daylight for it! I can't wait for the long summer nights to come again. The teacup set was a 21st birthday present from Ken and Rachel and the "kiddies" (one of whom is taller than me by a good few inches, and the other shows me up with her beautiful face and dress sense). I love it!! It's so so pretty, and it's about time I photographed it. Hope you like it!

This is the first edit I did, but I did a couple others afterwards so I'll post them on the Facebook page.

I plan on going to bed at 9, and hope to be asleep by 10...mmm, can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment