Monday 10 January 2011

Day 10: My nose is tickly...

Don't worry, today's photo is not of my nose...that's definitely not gonna attract blog followers.

Whereas a photo of my desk at work is bound to roll in the masses...HA.
Yes folks, this is THEE Reception desk. Where dreams come true, and when I say that I mean the lucky visitors who come in and are welcomed by my wonderful smile...because I've secretly had the phone unplugged for 2 hours...HA. Just kidding Ken, I promise.

It's quite weird to think I've worked at Rotech for almost 4 and a half years (haha, yes make your jokes about whether I've actually done "work", and whether one day a week for 2 years out of the 4 really counts)...I've been very lucky. And I've always said that starting work there, rather than staying on for 6th year at school, was far more beneficial to me. It's built up my confidence, and although my phone skills haven't really advanced, I've learnt a lot, and met people who've had a very positive effect on my life. They've been SO supportive over the years. What with my trip to Uganda, trying to decide whether to apply for the HND Photography course at college, and then during my time at college. And that support hasn't stopped yet, as I take on the biggest challenge yet! I'll say it again, I've been very lucky.

But I'm gonna stop now, cause if George ever reads this he'll rip me to shreds for my cheesyness.

Oh, guess what I spent the majority of my evening doing...the jigsaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment