Thursday 27 January 2011

Day 27: Aaaaaghh!

Say hello to my room/bomb site. I've been rushing around for the last couple hours trying to get myself organised, and I've popped to Tesco to for petrol, and scrumptious goodies for me to munch in the car down. I have to confess they're incredibly healthy goodies (apart from the Tangfastic Haribos, good suggestion Anna Green), as I'm trying to be all good 'n healthy since my stupid migraines at the start of this week.

So...I have no idea what I'm wanting to say here...I'm hoping to hit the road in about 20 minutes...and since Ali's a man, the fact that he's only just gone for his shower shouldn't be an issue! For those of you who don't know. We're going to see Band of Horses tonight in the O2 Academy in Glasgow. Eeeeek! I love love love these guys. I listened to their album 'Everything All the Time' for the whole week that I was in Lewis doing my first year Graded Unit in college. And I love that every time I listen to it it reminds me of that pretty fantastic week of Mum and I driving aaaaall over, through rain and sunshine, and me snapping away at all the things I love about that place! So I'm excited to be going to see them tonight. With Anna Green, Kirsten Graham and Ali Walker. Thanks for letting us join you guys!

And I'm also getting to squeeze in some banter with Rhona :) And my Aunts, and baby cousin Abigail. SO, all round it's gonna be a pretty wonderful trip south! As long as no one breaks in to my car while we're at the concert...not that I expect these things in Glasgow...

Ok, I better go. I'm not actually ready yet! Must get my camera packed up ready for photographing tomorrow's blog photo at some point throughout the day :D

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment