Thursday 6 January 2011

Day Six: Step in to my office...

...mind the jigsaw.

I know I've got three pictures today, but I felt it was needed. Or, I was just procrastinating! Today is the day I get my butt in to gear with my portraiture business. I've got my 'office' set up again, I've got my specs on, and I've written my To Do list (in my amazing new cupcake diary from Sarah, with my fabulous 'Lovliest Auntie Ever' pen, from Fin, of course, he picked it himself...)

So, I better hurry up and finish off this post so that I can get on with all the things I need to do! And maybe I should request that you all send me messages to make sure I've not gone off track, and started looking up when the next season of 24 will be available On Demand on my telly....mmm Jack Bauer.

OK OK, I'm going.

No comments:

Post a Comment