Tuesday 18 January 2011

Day 17 : I wonder when...

...Mum's gonna realise I'm not actually going to sleep yet, because I've not done my blog! Eeek. I was out for a few hours this evening, and when I came home Mum was already in bed and shouted through to me "Have you switched off your laptop?"...um "Yes..." I switched it off before I went out...and now it's going back on again so I can do my blogpost... Love you Mum...if you ever get round to reading this...

Ok, anyway, it's late. So today's post is gonna be a short one. I've had a rather good day, it's been pretty busy! Slightly non-stop. And I'll admit my photo for today was taken about...half an hour ago(with a late night artistic flare attempt, to add a lil somethin' somethin'). But I think it fits in nicely with a conversation I had earlier tonight...and is a fact of my life in general really...

I'd soooooo rather be on the beach. ALL the time. But especially when life gets a little hectic, and you'd just love a breather. We all have moments like this! Maybe you're location of choice wouldn't be the beach...that's fine. More for me!

But, we can't always run away to our dream location, we have to just get on with things...so instead, it's a great thing to remember that God never gives you more than you can handle. And when I think that I usually think "Really??...You think I can handle ALL of this?!...wowee!" And granted, it's really nothing compared to what other people have to handle. But everyone has their own situation.

This kind of ties in with what I spoke about last Wednesday...I guess you need to believe in Yourself a little too...


(Blogpost successfully completed without Mum realising...ooooh yeah. Good night!)

No comments:

Post a Comment