Monday 3 January 2011

Day Three: Candy Queen

I'm going to try and keep this post short and sweet...ok, no pun was intended in that phrase. I'm back at work tomorrow, and considering I've been up past 1am for the last 5 nights(those of you who know me well, will appreciate the craziness of this), I'm not looking forward to getting up at 6:45am.

I had a completely lazy day today, watching movies in my joggers, and then venturing out to the cinema with Mum and Ali in the evening. And from that, what better thing to have as my 'Photo of the Day'...

I love Pick n Mix! And Cineworld cinema always has the best pick n mix. So I have to say it was an excellent way to end my holiday, and what's excellent is I never manage to eat aaaaall my pick n mix in the one night so the next few days of work won't be too bad really.

No comments:

Post a Comment