Tuesday 25 January 2011

Day 25: I just like being cosy, no biggy...

...well, ok, maybe it is a biggy...No not my nose(that's just cause it's a wide angle lens...yeah...), my hood!

I went for a wee walk in the rain to get my lunch today. Good story you say, well, it's not over yet! As I arrived back at work, wearing my beautiful new coat with the hood up, I was greeted by laughter and "It's the grim reaper!...is that what's fashionable now?..."

...I guess so. And I'm super thankful for it. I love big hoods. It keeps me so cosy!! The End.

I decided to go for a self portrait today, to show off my beautiful hood, and because I'm thinking of doing a self portrait every couple weeks...although that'll probably not happen. I'm pretty rubbish at them. Usually they get deleted straight after they've been taken...or I make a silly face. But at least then you guys would have something to laugh at every couple weeks :)

I have no idea whether people are getting bored of this 365 project yet...I'm wondering whether I should try doing a random theme every few weeks? Ideas are welcome...Or if you're happy with my random nonsense each day, that's fine too...

3 comments:

  1. Keep it up! I'm enjoying it :) My early morning read !

    Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ginger here :)

    If your jacket is from Zara, i TOTALY have it! and if not then i have a jacket from Zara that has the most amazingly huge hood aswell, so i can appreciate your excitment about it!

    Also, im not getting bored of this. I love to hear what your up to everyday!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, i managed to post it with my name! As i suspected, i was just being silly! xx

    ReplyDelete