Saturday 22 January 2011

Day 21: "Wedding Photographer"

I absolutely cannot wait to be classed as a Wedding Photographer. I'm gonna Love Love Love it! And yes, I am photographing two weddings this year, so technically I already am a Wedding Photographer...but I'm not broadcasting that to the world just yet. A wedding is kind of a big deal...just a little bit...Being the person who's capturing the special moments from that incredible day for the couple to treasure for ever more...is slightly terrifying.

But SO exciting!!!

And so I am really looking forward to when my business has progressed, and my confidence increased, so that I can take on a lot more than two weddings in one year. Being part of such a wonderful time in a couples life will be a massive privilege.

Cheese, cheese, and more cheese. I love being cheesy.

So anyway, what brought this topic up?? Well, today I went to Ardoe House to meet Liz and Andrew, who's wedding I'm photographing in April (...just over 2 months away. Aaagh!!), and have a walk around to see where would be good for their Wedding Portraits. I loved it! Liz and Andrew are so lovely, and I got very excited as we went through the ideas for the day, and discovered they'd like both traditional, and quirky photos! It's going to be Amazing. I brought my camera along and took a few photos just to get a feel for the place, so of course I'm going to use one for my photo of the day!

There are so many great locations for photos outside, and inside. Let's hope it's a lovely day with perfect light on April 9th to make Liz and Andrew's photos extra wonderful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment