Tuesday 4 January 2011

Day Four : I Love My Family...

 Yes folks...this is half of my family. 'The Stewarts'. My first day back at work wasn't too bad, when I had dinner with these guys to look forward to in the evening. The crazy man on the right at the front, and the beautiful blonde squidging my baby nephew, were down from the Black Isle for the day with their four pyscho kids. It was great to see them, as I hadn't seen them since my 21st birthday in June. A weekend that will never be forgotten...I was spoilt rotten! My family are pretty fantastic, and I'm very lucky that they put up with me! I'm looking forward to looking back at this hilarious photo in a years time.

A few of us had a game of scrabble. I was totally winning for ages at the start, but my luck with the tiles ran out. Here's a snap from the game. The word 'Feast' is highly associated with a visit to Ken and Rachel's house, we had 3 flipping delicious dishes to choose from. Well...one of the chicken ones could have been disgusting, I didn't try it cause it was spicy. It looked amazing though!

I must start posting these earlier in the evening...I'm sure they'd be highly more interesting if I did!

Hope you're all having an excellent first week of the year so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment