Saturday 15 January 2011

Day 14: Today has been a Good day.

I hope you have all had as good a day as I've had! Mine was filled with wonderful girlies. I am so privilidged to have these wonderful girlies in my life! I'm incredibly tired, due to excessive talking all afternoon, and evening, and eating a hefty amount of food at the Handmade Burger Co. (YUM.) with Katherine. And I only hope that I can give these girlies a post at least half as good as they deserve! Typing this at 00:38am is probably not a good idea. But it HAS to be done. This should be humorous for you all, as you know how well I function with lack of sleep...HA.

It was extremely difficult choosing just one photo for today, as I took quite a few at Emma's...I heart Lifestyle photography. And I was almost preparing myself to sort 16 photos to put on this post, but I decided that really wasn't going to happen. SO, I've cut it down to 3, and tomorrow I'll post the other photos from my lovely visit to the Lipp residence :)


I'm really not going to manage as long a post as I'd like...I seriously suck at late nights, but all that really needs to be said is that today has been SO good. I got to catch up with two pretty fantastic girlies, and take photos of two other pretty adorable girlies. Coming away from a trip to the Lipp residence, I'm always always always filled with such encouragement. I give Emma a list of compliments to say about me and I just sit and enjoy a cup of tea while she recites them. Haha. Just kidding...sort of. Emma is a very wise woman, and I am so lucky to have times when I can pop round, sit and enjoy her company. Sadly we don't have the time to do that so often these days.

And then there's Katherine...a girl I fell in love with within weeks of her coming to Aberdeen(nothing to do with the fact that she was tall, and I felt like less of a lanky person standing next to her). We've had some very good times over the last 4 years, and I'm very sad that this is her final year...and she'll be leaving me rather soon. But I know that the friendship will most certainly not stop there. She's a keeper! And I want to go on and on and on and on about how fantastic both of these girlies are. But my laptop has just warned me that I have 8% battery life left, and my charger is downstairs...that aint happening. So I am going to finish up this incredibly rushed and babble filled blog, by saying thank you very much to you two for giving me a fabby day :)

And to all my other wonderful girlies...you'll each get a blog post in the next 351 days :) Good night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment