Friday 7 January 2011

Day Seven: Mmmm...Chinese

I'm happy to say that the new year has not brought about a change in what I order from the Chinese. I don't get sweet and sour chicken ALL the time, just...99.5% of the time. It's soooo gooooooood. I love it!

I've had a pretty productive 2 days I'd say. Designed and ordered new business cards, and advertising postcards. Yippee! Looked on Business Gateways website for workshops I can go to that'll help me know what on earth I should be doing with regards to starting my business. And a few other things. It's been fun!

I think I most definitely deserve a wee trip to Topshop tomorrow... :D

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Szechuan!! Im a chicken KinTo kinda girl though, everytime :)

    Its Ginger btw, i still cant figure out how to leave a comment from me! I think i am maybe being silly about it....

    ReplyDelete