Thursday 24 February 2011

Day 55: Boys look no further, it's just about shopping.

I was at work today, since I wasn't in yesterday, so I have nothing exciting to tell you about that. AFTER work, I went straight in to town to have dinner with my lovely friend Rachael, who I forced to pose with me in the elevator on the way back to the car, as you can see above. :) But before we had dinner we popped in to outfit so Rachael could check her hours, and got totally side tracked looking at dresses because I need one for a wedding.

All. Rachaels. Fault.

She was like "Try that one on...I'll carry it...and this one too...what about this one? Yeah. And this one..." HA. It was fun though. It was Not fun, however, trying to find shoes that my massive feet would fit in to. And in the end only the ugly black ones fitted. Bleugh. So Rachael really liked the dress you can see above, but I think it's a little too short to actually walk around in, never mind dance in. It is pretty nice though. Sad times. Maybe I'll just attach an extra panel along the bottom...HA.

I then tried on a few other dresses...until I reached THEE blue one. It.Is.Beautiful. It's a one shoulder dress...not usually my cuppa tea. But it was amazing!! And not too short. And blue. And pretty. And blue, and not too short. But, the zip was broke. So I left it...because the risk of the zip breaking again while dancing was not a good thought. But turns out I can get £15 off it because it's broken so I could buy a new zip and replace it aka get Sarah to fix it for me and then wear it to the wedding with piece of mind that it wasn't gonna break and I was wearing the pretty blue dress. Aaaaaaand breeeeathe. Yeah, definitely going back tomorrow to get it. Ha.

Woop!

No comments:

Post a Comment