Friday 11 February 2011

Day 42: Babies day out

Today's post is going to be another short one, because I'm being antisocial again. To sum up today...I had yummy fresh bread for breakfast, took the kiddies in to town and looked after Fin while Mummy and Daddy went to the cinema, took Fin to Topshop, came home to let the dog out, went to Asda to buy pizza, then ate pizza. Not exactly a short summary...but there you go! 
Ok...so I am struggling to publish this post when I've written basically nothing in it...but I must continue my important roll as babysitter, and join the kids as they watch Rush Hour :) Hope you're all having a lovely evening!

P.S. Check out Coinneach's smouldering model pose! I'm gonna have to keep the girls away from him in future. I'm already having to keep guys away from Sarah though...

No comments:

Post a Comment