Thursday 17 February 2011

Day 48: When in doubt...

...go find something that provides humorous reflections! Heh heh heh. Yes, that's me. I look goooood. I hadn't taken any photos all day, so had to think what on earth to photograph for the blog...and when I was getting my cuppa a wee while ago I decided to grab one of the ladels we have hanging on our kitchen wall...and take a self portrait. Cause it's funny. Isn't it funny?

I've had a semi productive business day...after a lazy morning, and then a lovely lunch, and chit chat at the Lipp residence, I sat down at my laptop at the dining room table, put on Spotify and started to do the finishing touches to photos of the MacLelland's for them to view in their private album on the website. I love what I do. And I love being able to put music up loud while I work! Today I've been loving a band called Two Door Cinema Club, random name, I know. I can't really talk though...they obviously likes doors as much as I do, or twice as much perhaps...ho ho ho. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXwYJyrKK5A I very rarely see music videos anymore, which is good as they tend to ruin my fondness for the song...so don't watch, just listen.

I'm gonna leave tonight's post pretty short...I've got lots of business thoughts and photography ideas buzzing around inside my head, so it's preventing me from thinking of anything more to say. And I should probably head to bed so I get up at a sensible time and complete all the tasks I want to do tomorrow...toodles!

1 comment:

  1. Two door cinema club are very enjoyable to listen to!!

    And im glad you had such a productive day :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete