Wednesday 2 February 2011

Day 33: It'll have to do.

I had today's blog photo all ready to go, but then I decided I really didn't like it. Two selfportraits in two days...well..6 self portraits technically, but still, I was like "Are you really doing that?!". But...there was nothing else for me to take photographs of by that point. I can't wait till the summer nights when it's still light so I can jump in the car and drive somewhere totally random to take a photo if I'm struggling. But we're no where near that yet! (Although, I totally can't believe it's February already...it'll be Christmas in no time...heh heh heh) So, I decided to just stick with the self portrait...even though I look moody, and someone's gonna accuse me of pouting. I don't mean to! I was busy concentrating on positioning the camera in the right direction to get my reflection in the frame of the fire surround...woaw, that sounds really lame. I don't like taking photos of myself, but I find it amusing capturing reflections on random things...like Christmas baubles...or a spoon. Or your fireplace. Good times. Ha. I attempted to make the photo a little more interesting by throwing on some textures, as I love to do...but really need to improve on. I don't mind it so much now...


And now that I've finished talking about myself...Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment