Thursday 10 February 2011

Day 41: Overload.

Right...where do I start? I've got A LOT of photos for today's blog post. Haha. I went round to Lynsey's for a cuppa, and a catch up this afternoon. She's has such focus in the Lord, so my visists with her are a great encouragement :) Today's was too short though! And next time I'm there I must get a photo for the blog. Before I headed round I went down to the beach front for a bit, and thought I'd photograph JD's first trip to the seaside. He was lovin the sea breeze and the sunshine! Look how happy he is...
After my wee visit to the Worthington residence, I headed home to do my washing...Good story. Haha. But theeeen, I went to pick up the kids from school :) And the fun night of 'Babysitting' began...Coinneach made us dinner, while Sarah nibbled on frosties and played the piano, and I took many photographs!

Here's a photo of the sky...I liked it (the white thing is the moon...Sarah was amazed). And a photo of my pudding from tonight...I loved it!!
 And here's some photos of Brodie...he's the same age as Fin, weirdly, he doesn't giggle as much as Fin does but he's still pretty cute.
 And here are the comical photographs we took in the bathroom before having pudding, when we were quite full from all the delicious food Coinneach had made us, but not overloaded just yet...that didn't happen until we had the haribo, icecream and cupcakes for pudding. Mmmm.
 I love these guys! They deserve a super long blog post talking about how amazing they are, and how many giggles we've had tonight. But I've spent far too long on this laptop sorting the photos for the blog, so I'm gonna put it away and focus on having more giggles with them as we watch Shrek 4...Do the roar!!

Happy Thursday!

1 comment: