Wednesday 23 February 2011

Crave Photography Mentoring Session

Here's my first attempt at using the new editing techniques I learnt during last nights group mentoring session with Andee from Crave Photography. I was gonna go out and do a photoshoot to get some new photos to work on, but I was simply far too tired! I have no idea how people can stay up that late on a regular basis. So I've used one of the photos I took of my beautiful sister on her birthday last month...
I learnt so much last night, Andee made everything look so simple...and it is simple, you just have to get used to playing around with the different things, and seeing what works best for you! So I'll be practicing on a few different photos and seeing what I can come up with. I'll try something with more colour in the background next I think...It's all very exciting!

I've got to go do my blog post photo first though...and I think tonight's post will be quite short as I don't think my sentences are making much sense or flowing very well...Ha. Let me know what you think of my before and after!

2 comments:

  1. I was in class with you last night! It was midnight for me, in Ohio. This edit looks great! I can't wait to see what else you come up with! :)

    I posted a before and after as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. According to me, we can gets some important and useful tips or tricks from participating in photography mentoring. We can meets some photography experts at there and get some advices and suggestion about photography that will be useful for improving photography.

    Loveshoot

    ReplyDelete