Sunday 6 February 2011

Day 37: I can't think of a title...

I want to apologise now before I get stuck in to today's blog post. There is a high risk of me starting sentences...and leaving them unfished, for lack of knowing what on earth I'm trying to say. You have been warned.

You're perhaps wondering what the jar of marbles is about...having just watched Hook last night, I perhaps have Toodles to thank for the idea. I was trying to think of a way to show what my head is like right now...and although I've not quite lost my marbles, I'm currently struggling to think due to the number of things buzzing around in there! Thoughts about todays sermons, my afternoon at the manse, fundraising details, the incredibly amazing and challenging talk about Latin Link after church this evening, what's lies ahead this week, and a few other things that don't need to be broadcasted on the blog.

Once again, I am known for thinking FAR TOO MUCH. And sometimes, I wish I was a boy. Because then the only care I'd have in the world right now would be what the score was at the end of this afternoons football matches. I am amazed at their ability to not think. And quite envious of it. Right now, I'm thinking too much about thinking about everything at once...ha, oh dear.

And now I'm thinking about how to turn this post in to something that makes a bit more sense...but I don't think that's going to happen. Haha. So, best bet is to just go to bed :) And start the week nice and fresh after a good night's sleep.

Thank you very much to Martha for a delicious lunch this afternoon, and to the girls for their ideas, and to the boys for just staying out of the way. Ha. It's been a very good day. I hope you've all had a fantastic weekend, and if you've been challenged at all during this weekend that you come away from it positively, and not confused and over thinkingly...yeup, that made perfect sense!

No comments:

Post a Comment