Sunday 20 February 2011

Day 51: Aunty Claire's Visit

Sarah and Claire are gonna LOVE me for posting this as my photo of the day...it was the first photo I took of them, and I think it's an excellent advert for Toasted Cheese...heh heh heh...
For those of you who don't know, the lovely lady on the left is Claire McCullough from Ireland, aka Irish Claire, who's up from Edinburgh staying with Sarah and Dave for a couple nights. She was Sarah's flatmate for a few years, back in the day, and became part of the family. But now that she's working in Edinburgh we don't see her anywhere near as often, so it's lovely when she comes to visit :) She's an honoury aunty to Fin, of course, and loves coming up to get some squidges. As you can see in the photos below...

His onesie has robots n' mechanical stuff all over it along with the words "Hug Machine"...so true. He's been loving Aunty Claires bizarre noises, hand shapes, and tickles, and has told her a few incredibly exciting stories in return. Accompanied by lots of drooling.

I'm putting up the next two photos to show that my sister is just as much of a weirdo as I am, and makes that facial expression just as good as I do, and the other one is because I wanted to get in on the photo banter too...

Good times...I look like Little Miss Piggy, Sarah looks like she wants to eat me, Fin's lovin his fingers, and Claire looks incredibly normal and pretty! Haha. I hope you've had a great weekend Clairey, see you again soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment