Thursday 28 February 2013

57/365

After my swim on a Tuesday afternoon I head to my good friend Emma's house, and I get collapse on a chair, enjoy a cup of decaf tea in a hug mug and chat to her, while she stands and does her ironing for half an hour! Haha. It doesn't seem like a fair deal to me, but apparently she's thankful to have the time to get it done.

Emma and I became close about 5 years ago when we were put in a Prayer Triplet together in Church; two students meeting up with an older (wiser) member of the congregation to chat about life and put forward any prayer requests we may have. It was, and still is, a major blessing to have her guidance/butt kicking and encouragement. I'd love to go on about it a bit more, but she wouldn't like the attention, so I'll leave it there.


No comments:

Post a Comment