Wednesday 13 February 2013

43/365

Yesterday's blog post is late because last night I took Cassia and Noah down to Glasgow for the evening, and we got back pretty late...we would've got back a little earlier if I hadn't decided to drive towards Edinburgh instead of Aberdeen when we started heading home, but only a little earlier, and who doesn't love a little detour through the countryside?!

Although Noah came to Scotland to see Cassia, he also totally came to see a Football match! Not just any football match; his team, playing against Celtic in one of the roughest parts of Glasgow. Good times! We were a little hesitant about how the night would go...and there are so many reasons for that, be we won't get in to them right now, and the amazing thing is, the night was perfect! I don't think it could have been any better. Maybe if I hadn't driven along the M8 instead of the M80, but whatever, I enjoyed our extended singalong!

Anyway, while Noah was enjoying watching his team kick butt, just metres away from the pitch, Cassia and I enjoyed dinner, chat, and bopping to good music in our seats, in the centre of Glasgow :) Before we headed back to the car to drive back to the stadium, past 60,000 gutted Celtic fans, I snapped a wee photo of Cassia underneath the net of lights beside the Art Museum. I love those lights! Maybe one day I'll photograph an Engagement shoot there :)

1 comment:

  1. I totally came to see Cassia first and most importantly. Let me make that very clear!

    Anyways, this photo is awesome as it captures the "cheeky" side of Cassia perfectly. That look in her eyes

    ReplyDelete