Monday 25 February 2013

55/365

I loved Mum's homemade flapjacks when I was younger and the other day I got a craving for some. So, with no adorable children to play with this afternoon, I decided to make some!

They taste nice, but several things went wrong...I didn't melt the butter, I whizzed (Jamie Oliver would say 'whazzed'...but I absolutely hate that word.) the mixture too long in the food processor(because it wasn't mixing together due to me not melting the butter...) and the oats were broken in to tiny pieces (so it's like eating a nutrigrain bar instead of nice big crunchy oats), and the recipe didn't make enough to cover the whole of my baking tray...

I guess I'll just have to eat all of them, then make a better batch in a few days! Shame.

**I'd like to say that my baking skills aren't always a complete shambles**

No comments:

Post a Comment