Friday 15 February 2013

45/365

I got to hang out with my gorgeous nephew, Finlay, this morning :) While my sister took Elsie to get her final set of jabs, I took Fin to a wonderful little Valentines Day party for kiddies hosted by one of the Mum's from Church. The kids had a great time running around with each other, getting covered in glittery pink paint during the craft, and eating cake! Always a winner.

I extended our drive home a little bit, and popped on some Bon Iver, so Fin could get some sleep after all the partying, and couldn't resist taking some photos when we got in to the driveway. The sleep didn't last long though; he woke the moment I lifted him out of his car seat, and he didn't fancy going to bed, so instead we had lunch, jumped on the bed, and played with Lego for a bit before Sarah and Elsie came over to get him.

With a morning like that, and seeing the new Die Hard movie tonight, it's been a good day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment