Saturday 16 February 2013

46/365



Faces of pure delight.

Tonight was Wii and Pancakes Night for Teens, and whenever we have a Wii Night it pretty much means Just Dance Night! It's one of my favourite activities with the Teens as it's always a total hoot! Us leaders are just as excited to get our Dance on as the Teens are, and in some cases we put in waaaaay more effort than their little wrist movements...not naming any names! Fellow leader Fiona (above) likes to show them how it's done by a Pro!

It's moments like this one that make me especially love doing my '365 project' as I get to use it as an excuse to post up hilarious photos of people! I sure do love this photo! Look how happy they all are :) 

We had a Leaders Dance Off at the end of the evening, which I won...just saying...although if Fiona's controller battery hadn't died it probably would've been a much closer contest! And our lovely Teens captured the entire dance on their phones...technology these days.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment