Monday 18 February 2013

47/365

So last night was Girls Night In, something the girls from Church having been doing for a number of years now around Valentines Day. We all get together at someones flat, split in to wee groups and take turns going through each room to a different "Station" where there is something Girly to do, and then eat yummy snacks when we're done.

Megan and Fiona were THRILLED they got me, and my camera, in their group! Not. Of course my camera was gonna come out at the station with the face masks! I think they both look beautiful, which is impressive considering what's on their faces...I however just look like a complete weirdo! I had a clear face mask on...which meant I just looked super greasy, so we thought I should try using the remains of Fiona's face mask...not much better. And I'm doing my laughing pig face. I almost cropped myself out, but they wouldn't have been pleased if I had.

Thank you for a wonderful evening, ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment