Tuesday 19 February 2013

49/365

I was VERY excited that it was so sunny and beautiful outside yesterday, so I could get some fresh air and have a Bench Monday adventure somewhere. Only problem was...I'm currently in need of a new tripod, and can't decide which one to get! As an alternative I took along one of Finlay's steps...but, I'm not a fan of photos that make me look like a giant, so instead it was back home, for a beautiful hallway sunlit Bench Monday.

I must make a decision on my tripod this week...I feel I may need to purchase two! One to give me the height I want for some self timer group/self portrait shots, and one that is sturdy enough to withstand the winds of Lewis. If any one knows of one that does both (and doesn't cost several hundred pounds!) then please do let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment