Sunday 10 February 2013

36/365

It's quite sad the little number of photos I took throughout my trip, but the weather was so bad I really didn't want to drive all over the island like I normally would. After taking this picture (and driving back to the house to get my phone because I'd forgotten it and was hoping to communicate with the outside world while I was in town), I started to head down to Harris but turned back after 15 minutes because the wind and rain was too crazy.

So, I'm glad I at least visited the War Memorial in Stornoway and took a few photos of it, trying out the HDR setting on the Mark iii...I'm not a huge fan of over the top HDR but it can be really nicely done! I'm not saying that's what this is, by no means, this was just a quick snap to shield my face from the piercing wind for a second. But I do like the stonework of the tower.

No comments:

Post a Comment