Sunday 10 February 2013

40/365

After rounding up our final committee meeting for the Free Church Youth Conference in Glasgow on Saturday morning, I was originally going to be spending the afternoon celebrating my Granny's 80th Birthday with the rest of the Berry side of the family. However, sadly, my Granny had a bad fall last Wednesday night, thankfully not breaking any bones but she's pretty shaken up, and has been in hospital since. She knocked one of her front teeth out, and chipped another, so I suggested she could get a gold replacement...it was good to see her usual self coming through as she jokingly looked tempted by the idea!

I can't say I was filled with happiness as we walked down this rather long and depressing corridor in the hospital on Saturday trying to find the way out after visiting. Hopefully Granny will be getting home tomorrow, and we'll all be together again in a few weeks time to celebrate her 80th :)

No comments:

Post a Comment