Sunday 10 February 2013

35/365

On Sunday night the crazy storm weather that would rattle the island for 48 hours began, so on Monday, other than nipping in to town to meet my friend Isabel for a quick lunch (it was lovely to see you Isabel! Can't wait to see your chalkboard projects!), I didn't spend too long out of the house.

I decided to do Bench Monday in the comfort and warmth (yeah, you read right! I had the heating on all day so the house was actually warm) of the housie, with the dogs, a half eaten bag of crispy M+M's which I was obsessed with all week, my teacup, cosy socks from Leverburgh, and my random selection of movies that were thrown in a bag before hitting the road on Thursday morning. Can't remember what I watched that night...think it was Fast and Furious 5. Yum.

Oh, I've just remembered I sat in the car and watched some beautiful waves crashing in at one of the coves near the house that afternoon too, sadly there weren't any benches to stand on. Even if there were the tripod probably would've blown over in the wind.

No comments:

Post a Comment