Wednesday 30 November 2011

Day 334: New Sample Goodies!

My new sample albums arrived in the post yesterday, but I was out all day so tonight was the first chance I've had to look at them. And yeah sure, I took the photos, and designed the album myself, but I must say...it looks pretty darn gooood! There is the main 12x12" layflat album, one 8x8" replica parents album, and eight 4x4" replica guest albums in the sample pack. I'm in love with them all! Here's some photos...

 I love the cover image! I used pretty much an identical one as my 365 photo on the day :)
 I couldn't resist giving this image a douple page spread, it makes me laugh every time I see it :)
 Had to get in some of the shots of the bridal party having some fun...
This shows you the layflat style of the album; it's excellent! You don't end up chopping off part of your photos like you would in a normal curved page album, so double page spreads look amazing!
 And here's a couple shots of the replica parents album. Just as beautiful, just a smaller version :)
I absolutely loved designing this album, looking forward to being a part of more beautiful weddings next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment